Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween week: A week of pure self indulgence

For those of you who somehow managed to find this blog, read it with some interest, and didn't know I write for Cracked.com, I write for Cracked.com, and have been for over a year and a half. I usually focus on science related subjects, but occasionally branch off into things like movies. Okay, I branched off once on movies and once on people.

This week, myself and Jacopo della Quericia have an article slated to run the last week day before Halloween, about which I am completely stoked. Also, Cracked's Halloween page features an article about zombies I wrote that ran 2 months ago and apparently angries up the blood of zombie lovin' types.

In the spirit of being a total attention whore and shamelessly self promoting douche, I bring you a list of Halloween Appropriate articles I have written for Cracked for you to enjoy, and possibly tell me why I am an awful person after reading.

7 Terrifying Giant Versions of Disgusting Critters



7 Awesome Acts of Nature (That Science Can't Explain)



13 Real Animals Lifted Directly Out of Your Nightmares



6 Creepy Animal Behaviors That Science Can't Explain



6 Things Your Body Does Every Day (That Can Destroy You)



6 Terrifying Diseases That Science Can't Explain



No comments:

Post a Comment